My friend Donna and her family are enjoying the first few hours with their new daughter, Faith, in Guangzhou! What a cute little girl! She looks great with her new family!
CHRISTMAS TRADITION: Ornament Swaps -- both attending and hosting the party! It has become a tradition with the girls for their close friends and their moms to come over for a big party of food and steeling ornaments (all in good fun, of course). Our SS class does a swap and so do several friends! The girls and I enjoy searching for the cutest ornaments each year. We usually find our ornaments after Christmas for the next year; but sometimes we forget those and buy more!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I loved seeing baby Faith and those cute cheeks! :) Hopefully Shelby will be ok and realize that the Straights are her forever family :).
Oh forgot to mention that I love the ornaments swap parties that you guys do - too fun! :)
Post a Comment