Wow! What an awesome way to start off your new family.....with a gorgeous smile! I remember how you seemed to wait forever to get Ally to smile! God is truly blessing your new family of 6!!!
We can't wait to meet Alaina and welcome her home!
Oh my gosh...that smile is just priceless! So glad things are off to a great start! Will check in later to hear more. We're starting work on the baby's room today...woo-hoo!
Hey- Welcome to the club-the Four Kids Club! Wow! God is amazing! She is precious! All of the girls look so great together! I'm so happy for you all! I love her radiant smile! Have fun! Love, Amanda
6 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful, great smile! And she likes chocolate....good girl.
Wow! What an awesome way to start off your new family.....with a gorgeous smile! I remember how you seemed to wait forever to get Ally to smile! God is truly blessing your new family of 6!!!
We can't wait to meet Alaina and welcome her home!
Congratulations on your new little girl!
We are keeping you in our prayers!
Love,
The Troys
Oh my gosh...that smile is just priceless! So glad things are off to a great start! Will check in later to hear more. We're starting work on the baby's room today...woo-hoo!
Hey- Welcome to the club-the Four Kids Club! Wow! God is amazing! She is precious! All of the girls look so great together! I'm so happy for you all! I love her radiant smile! Have fun!
Love,
Amanda
I showed Sarah Beth and she said, "New friend, Waina!" Ok, start thinking about where our next trip is going to be. We can't wait to see you!
congrats! you are def. blessed!
Post a Comment