Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alaina - Here We Come!


OK -- Doug was right; everyone in the house is asleep, except me! So here is a little send off from mommy!

For Little Alaina - We have so many questions about you! We wrote them down so we will remember to ask them in the excitement of meeting you on Sunday! I hope that we will see that sweet smile soon, but we know you will be scared and confused. Please know that we have already loved you for a long time! I have looked at your face everyday for 8 months and I am so excited to come and get you and see you learn to love your sisters and your new family! Hold on tight, sweetie, we're coming!!!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks Lucy - I know have mascara all over my face! If she only knew what an amazing family she is about to get and be welcomed too :). We are praying for you guys.....

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I have not put on my mascara yet and a good thing!!Like Stacy said, what an amazing family she will have. I will be looking for pictures on Sunday. Donna did an outstanding job keeping us updated. Hint? LOL. Bless you all.

RJ