Hey Harkness Family! I am glad that you are safe and sound in LA - hopefully you will be able to make it to China now safely and quickly! I will be interested to hear what happened to have had you re-routed. I am sure that this is a Christmas Day unlike any other - but I bet it will live in your memories as an extra special one! Know that you are in all of our prayers - we love you and can't wait to see your entire family united on Sunday! God bless!
Hey Harknesses! You have been on our hearts and minds today! Just think: this time next Christmas, little Alaina will be enjoying her wonderful life with her forever family! Just today Zi was saying how this was his second Christmas and telling us that Santa did not come to China. What a blessing for Alaina to learn God's love through all of you. Can't wait to meet her and we'll be praying for all of you. Love, Amanda p.s. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Hey Harkness Family! I am glad that you are safe and sound in LA - hopefully you will be able to make it to China now safely and quickly! I will be interested to hear what happened to have had you re-routed. I am sure that this is a Christmas Day unlike any other - but I bet it will live in your memories as an extra special one! Know that you are in all of our prayers - we love you and can't wait to see your entire family united on Sunday! God bless!
We are praying for you all the time you are gone. Can't wait to meet our newest family member. We will miss y'all Sat. at Moms.
Love you,
Ta & rICHARD
Hey Harknesses! You have been on our hearts and minds today! Just think: this time next Christmas, little Alaina will be enjoying her wonderful life with her forever family! Just today Zi was saying how this was his second Christmas and telling us that Santa did not come to China. What a blessing for Alaina to learn God's love through all of you. Can't wait to meet her and we'll be praying for all of you.
Love,
Amanda p.s. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment