Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Look Who's Driving!

THEN ... and ...


NOW!





Here are a few pics of Sara enjoying the privileges of having her very own LEARNER'S PERMIT! Aunt Amy took her for a little spin after eating turkey! I suppose she has grown a bit since she got her "first" car!
Hopefully, this time she won't hit the curb or run over my feet!!!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

And I thought adoption was scary ;)

Unknown said...

yeah, i get to post under donna..

boy, she looks happy

Shanna said...

oh my goodness! I just happend across your blog! We are also a GA family.
Your family is so beautiful! We have a son from Anhui and and daughter from Kunming. What I wouldn't give to go back for #3!!
Lucky you!

Stacy said...

Wow, that is neat Lucy! I know it is probably scary but it will be really nice when you won't have to drive her back and forth everyday to her "outings".

Carol said...

oh no, not looking forward to that day.....and I only have about 4 years left before the oldest starts drivers ed!!!!!!!!!!

I need CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how can it be??? Can we be old enough to have girls driving??? Amelia has done really well. Our best to your new driver!!!