Ally just came up to me with her pajama pants falling down and said, "Pants too big, mommy." Daddy quickly chimed in and said, "You need to gain some weight! You need to eat more cookies." To that, Ally replied, "OK Daddy" as she took off running to the kitchen! She knew just what to do with that comment! That's my girl -- let's eat more cookies!
I will catch up with some pics from the last few weeks. We have been to a few parties and have a few more to go! I sure do like to host a party, but I like to attend a party much more! So much work...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yea, me too - I'd much rather attend! Don't be bummed about the supposed paperwork - it's Christmas - extra miracles happen :)
Post a Comment