FINALLY, I am posting a few pics:
From Ella Kate's Party (pics with Ellie and Katie too)
Ally's pre-school Christmas program (she swung that little pink dress from side to side most of the time, when she wasn't trying to find the jingle bells she dropped)
Frannie came for a visit and the rolling on the big chair ended in a bloody nose for Frannie and some sympathy pains from Ally!
Merry Christmas! My 3 favorite moments were (yes, of course, I have a list):
1. Ally getting a personal phone call from Santa. Her little eyes just lit up and she whispered to me "Mommy, it's Santa!"
2. Mema coming to celebrate and Ally saying "I'm Mema's girl"!
3. Watching Sara and Lauren play with the Wii Sing Disney game - they had so much fun together; and with the Wii Fit, too!



1. Ally getting a personal phone call from Santa. Her little eyes just lit up and she whispered to me "Mommy, it's Santa!"
2. Mema coming to celebrate and Ally saying "I'm Mema's girl"!
3. Watching Sara and Lauren play with the Wii Sing Disney game - they had so much fun together; and with the Wii Fit, too!
We are packed and as ready (well, almost) as we can be! We will still go to the Christmas Eve service at church on Wed. Thanks to our pastor, Larry, for saying a special prayer for our daughter and our safety this past Sunday!!
Since my sister and brother-in-law will be staying at our house to tend to our "watch dog" (well at least he thinks he's a watch dog!) and the "drooling attack cat", I'm trying to think of a super nice gift to bring them from China! Any ideas???
We are missing both of our "family get-togethers" and I think that is the thing that we will all miss the most! But it's certainly worth the trade-off! This is sinking in ...



10 comments:
Lucy: So glad you have the housesitters, despite our wanting to do that job for you. We'll bring our Rottweilers by to visit with Dash too. Have a blessed trip. The "No Jet Lag" is an herbal products (GNC? or healthfood store?) by the way. :) God bless! Ellen
Hi,
I hope you receive your ornament soon. I had you in the exchange. I live in Toronto, Canada and sent it off early last week.
Lea
xo
We are so excited for you! Have a very merry Christmas. we will be praying for you and Alaina. Love, Susan
What a fun Christmas! Loved all your pictures. So excited you leave in one day!!!
Blessings,
Shay
Merry Christmas.
Happy to see pictures! Praying for your safe return.
Renate
Merry Christmas Girl!! Hope you are having a wonderful time in China!!! I will tell everyone!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you all & have a safe and enjoyable trip to get Alaina.
Take care,
Deb M.
Yea...I can't wait for you guys to get there - only 1 more day! :) This is going to be the best Christmas ever for you guys. We are praying for you...
Stacy
Your early Christmas sounds perfect. It will definitely be one to go down in the family history books. I wish I could have been there to see Ally get a call from the big guy himself! :)
Just one more sleep! I know you are so ready! We will be thinking of you and praying for safe travels tomorrow.
Merry Christams!
Hugs,
Sheryl
Merry Christmas and have a safe flight. Praying for you all! Love, Shelley
Post a Comment