I got this idea from a blogger-friend's blog... I'm going to post (each day that I post in December - or at least I'll try!) a favorite Christmas tradition that our family observes. Come on, bloggy friends, join me....
The first one I will do is one that is just for the "girls"!
CHRISTMAS TRADITION... The girls and I have this little ornament that is a tiny book with a page or so on how different countries celebrate Christmas. We all (now all 4 of us) climb under the tree and read about one country each night. We hide the book in the back as soon as we take the ornaments out and pretend that daddy doesn't know our secret! Sometimes we even keep a basket of Hershey's Kisses back there too. (Because of Dash, the dog, we have not done that yet this year!)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Lisa's blog is in my favorites on the old Emily blog.......I'll see if I can get it to you!
How sweet. I love it when we can share special moments with our kids.
what a fun idea, i can just see the four of you under the tree... and i can imagine that 5 will be there next year, so wonderful!
Post a Comment