I just realized that after reading your blogs aloud to the family that we hadn't posted to you all.
She's so adorable and looks really happy, as do you all. We know it must be surreal at this time and you are probably exhausted and just trying to muster up enough energy to post online for us is a lot and so appreciated. We love seeing your new "growing" family and that it seems this trip is less eventful in a good way for you all and Lucy ... that you are getting the rest you need this time around. We have you in our prayers and that when she visits the orphanage she will understand and will want to "show you all off" to her friends. Ally seems to really be enjoying Alaina as her new big sister.
I know its all a whirlwind to you all but keep taking those pictures and we love the videos!!!
Man..$2 for MM Videos!!! Gabe would be in heaven! Congrats!!! The Wright Family
You are capturing wonderful pictures.You are not going to have a hard time finding good ones for the calender. Is Alaina repeating any words in english? Seems to be a happy little girl. Can not wait to see her in person. I am waking up in the middle of the night to see if there are any new posts. I am enjoying the blog very much. Thanks for keeping us posted. I was wondering if she was packing her food like ally did? Praying for all of you! Love to everyone,Shelley
5 comments:
We are so excited for you all and so happy things are going smoothly. Enjoy your time in China and we can't wait to meet your newest addition soon!
Lisa, Tim, Hannah, Zach & Kaleb
Jumping on the bed is obviously a universally fun activity! Love the joy in their voices!
La La ? Ally?
I just realized that after reading your blogs aloud to the family that we hadn't posted to you all.
She's so adorable and looks really happy, as do you all. We know it must be surreal at this time and you are probably exhausted and just trying to muster up enough energy to post online for us is a lot and so appreciated.
We love seeing your new "growing" family and that it seems this trip is less eventful in a good way for you all and Lucy ... that you are getting the rest you need this time around.
We have you in our prayers and that when she visits the orphanage she will understand and will want to "show you all off" to her friends.
Ally seems to really be enjoying Alaina as her new big sister.
I know its all a whirlwind to you all but keep taking those pictures and we love the videos!!!
Man..$2 for MM Videos!!! Gabe would be in heaven!
Congrats!!!
The Wright Family
You are capturing wonderful pictures.You are not going to have a hard time finding good ones for the calender. Is Alaina repeating any words in english? Seems to be a happy little girl. Can not wait to see her in person. I am waking up in the middle of the night to see if there are any new posts. I am enjoying the blog very much. Thanks for keeping us posted. I was wondering if she was packing her food like ally did? Praying for all of you! Love to everyone,Shelley
Post a Comment