Saturday, December 27, 2008

Green Lake Park

We had a blast this morning at Green Lake Park. We fed the birds some bread as they just circle around the park. The girls rode the bumper cars. We saw lots of Chinese musicians and dancers in the park. Sara, Lauren and Ally joined in on one dance. Here is video footage. Warning the moves in this video may be inapropropriate for small children.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

That is too funny Lucy! I am very impressed with the moves your girls have :). Poor Ally looked lost standing there...too cute!

Not much longer...it is midnight on Sat. night here and I am about to go to bed. Next time I check the blog you will have Alaina :) YEAH..............

Stacy

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT! Lauren looks like she's done that before! Tell her we ran into Amelia at the movies today and she misses her!

Glad you squeezed some fun in there - hope the Chinese pizza was yummy. Your last meal before Alaina - woo hoo!!!!

sheryl said...

Too funny! I see hula dancing in their very near future! ;-) They are going to fit in just fine when you get to Hawaii.

I love the street life in China - watching this brought back memories of the groups of people dancing in the streets in Linzi's province.

It is almost time for you to meet Alaina! I will be sleeping with my laptop next to the bed so I can check as soon as I wake up.

Hugs to all of you!

Much Love,
Sheryl

The Millers said...

Doug, Lucy, Sara, Lauren, and Ally,

We are so happy to see you in China. We cannot imagine how it must feel to be there a second time.

We are praying that your first meeting with Alaina is a very special and memorable time for everyone, and that she is old to be able to look back on that first meeting with a very special place in her heart.

We are also praying that Ally will handle gaining a new sister (and in her eyes, competitor) well and will adjust quickly.

We love you,
The Millers

The Millers said...

Wow, can't you get some control over those girls??? (smile) Didn't know "nudy Judy" could shake like that! We covered "nudy Rudy's eyes!!!

Donna said...

Did the girls really approve of you posting this?!?! Too funny :) Isn't it strange how all the fears of offending or blending in with the locals disappears the second trip over. We were so much more relaxed and joined in alot of things we were scared to do the first time.