I've been checking the RUMOR QUEEN site for updates that anyone may have on the status of TAs. It looks that there are people that have an LOA of 11/13 that still don't have TA. Ours arrived on 11/21, but didn't get back to China until 11/25 (weekend and fedexing from TN to GA, back to TN, then to China). So, who knows? Ally's TA came 2.5 weeks after LOA, but that was a year and a half ago! A lot has changed since then! Donna's TA came in about 2.5 weeks, but she turned hers around in 1 day (her agency is local and she went there to sign it when it arrived).
A funny thing that we have seen Ally do -- flushing the potty with her foot! I have a feeling that she has seen Miss Sheryl do this when they are "out and about"! She did it the first time at Walmart, but now she wants to do it at home. I tried to tell her it's OK to use her hand, as long as she washes it, but she insists. I'm guessing it must be a little fun for her!
CHRISTMAS TRADITION: We have a little story called "Elf on a Shelf" that we got last year. The story is that the elf comes and watches the children and then reports back to Santa while the kids are asleep. Our elf, named Nate, usually makes a little mess and sometimes gets in trouble. Sara and Ally even made Nate a house out of a box that they wrapped with Christmas paper and decorated with doll house furniture.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We love our elf! Ours is named Matthew and he appeared to be hungry today so we just left him some goldfish crackers to nibble on tonight. So much fun! I am praying for a quick turnaround time for you all. For us, waiting on our TA was the worst time....so close, yet so far away!
lucy - did you know my friend wrote "the elf on the shelf"?
lucy - did you know my friend wrote "the elf on the shelf"?
cant wait to do elf on the shelf one day
so hoping you get some news...I'm like you...I think they are dragging it out to get more $$.....blah.....
LOL!!! Ally knows the public restroom drill! Yes, I am afraid Ally learned the foot trick from me. :-) I have a MAJOR public restroom phobia. If it wasn't for having little ones, I would almost never use a public restroom. They know not touch anything in the restroom if they can help it. Then we wash and wash again, followed by hand sanitizer - and we never touch anything on the way out. China was very challenging for me in that department. I am proud to say that for two weeks, I never saw one single squatty potty - just can't do that! Thank goodness for the western hotel rooms. ;-) Now you know everything! LOL
Sheryl
Post a Comment