My friend Donna (her last name is Straight!) and her family are on their way to China - probably sitting in the Detriot airport right this minute, waiting for their international flight connection to Tokoyo, then on to Hong Kong! Say a prayer for their health and safety, as well as the adjustment to a new baby (I think Faith is 15 months old!).
I can't say that I'm looking forward to the flight part of adopting again! That is such a L*O*N*G time to be sitting on a plane (especially with a 3 year old that rarely sits around)!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't wait to start reading her blog...I checked to see if she updated but she hasn't - I mean seriously can we not get an update while sitting in an airport...it's not like she has 3 kids in tow or anything. :) J/K
I can't wait for you guys to go!
My family flew to Turkey a couple years ago and I remember how long the flight was and I can't imagine doing it with CHILDREN!
I am so happy for them. Can you believe we all sat together 18 months ago at an info meeting @ CCAI and they decided to go with another agency. We still wait and they have gotten two little ones since then- crazy!!! Praying they have a safe travel and wonderful gotcha day!!!
Post a Comment