Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Talking More and More!

Ally is doing so well with her talking! She is saying sentences of more than 5 words AND we can understand most all of what she says. We are trying to teach her to ASK for things politely, rather than to demand it! She would say, "I want milk," and now she will say, "May I please have more milk?" It takes some reminding at times, but she corrects herself, at least.

She even "told on" Lauren the other day! I heard her from the back seat of the car and she said, "Mama, LaLa kicked me!" Lauren actually had just bumped her with her leg, but none the less, she told on her! That part was funny!

I may have mentioned that one of our favorite shows is "Biggest Loser". Last week when the show came on, Ally started yelling, "Big Loser, Mommy!" She only knows the song, but it was pretty funny too.

CHRISTMAS TRADITION: Party Mix! We make a TON of party mix (Chex or Crispix) each year for the beach and for Christmas. I love it so much, but only think about it at those 2 times each year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great! EK talks all day long to me or just herself. I love the listen to her!!! Can't wait to see you all Saturday!!!

Carol said...

What kind of Chex mix do you make? I'm seen the kind with the chocolate drizzle....thinking I'll make that one!!

Stacy said...

Too funny about Ally! I can't wait to hear her talking on Sat...I love Chex mix too but with M&M mixed in with it :). See you on Saturday!