Friday, December 26, 2008

Next Stop CHINA

We're in San Francisco and waiting for our flight to Shanghai at noon Pacific time. We will get some lunch and "run" the girls! We are doing fine and trying to stay happy and patient. Thanks for comments and prayers.

12 comments:

The Hindsman's said...

How wonderful!! I know you are on cloud 9.

Steve and Darcy said...

YEAH!!! Can't wait for your next post...from China!!!

Unknown said...

awesome awesome..

I cant wait to meet all of you one day

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll! You are gonna have to hurry if you expect to be at mom's tomorrow with the strawberries!
Miss Alaina will know she was truly wanted when you tell her this story one day!

Stay strong and keep the faith. Kiss the girls for me.

Love you all so much!
Aunt A

Anonymous said...

I cannot read your posts without bawling. I'm so very excited for you. Thank you for opening your hearts and family to this beautiful little girl. I pray for you each night and look forward to reading your next post. Be safe!

Love, Linda Zammit

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy! I finally found you! I'd lost your blog address you put in your Christmas card and in switching computers, I lost the address I'd saved there.
Okay, back to you. Oh, reading this brought lots of tears to my eyes. It's incredible to see the picture of Alaina and to know how much you love her already. I will be praying that your travel difficulties come to an end and that your first days with Alaina are blessed.
Much love,
Tricia

Donna said...

Finally, CHINA, can't wait to hear you are there. What day and time do you get Alaina??

Stacy said...

Yeah......one step closer! Next post will be from CHINA! :)

Can't wait...Keep posting

Stacy

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Hello - it's midnight our time so that's probably your "body time" so we're hoping that ALL are fast asleep and have lots of room to spread out on your plane! It seems like time has stopped since you left San Francisco - I'll definitely be sleeping with the laptop tonight and tomorrow night. Alaina - they're almost there......... Your awesome family will be there shortly.... If Sprinkles asks me one more time if you've updated - I'm going to choke her. You're on a plane over a great big ocean - how do you update a blog?

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Hello - it's midnight our time so that's probably your "body time" so we're hoping that ALL are fast asleep and have lots of room to spread out on your plane! It seems like time has stopped since you left San Francisco - I'll definitely be sleeping with the laptop tonight and tomorrow night. Alaina - they're almost there......... Your awesome family will be there shortly.... If Sprinkles asks me one more time if you've updated - I'm going to choke her. You're on a plane over a great big ocean - how do you update a blog?

Alyson and Ford said...

So sorry for the delays. Enjoyed catching up on your traveling and HOPE all goes much better once you are in China! Great attitude - your journey is an adventure.

Alyzabeth's Mommy
Forever Day 09/16/08

The Millers said...

Doug and Lucy,

We thought of you often on Christmas day and you have been in our prayers constantly. So sorry for this road block, but you know from your journey to Ally that the frustrations will be quickly forgotten as you meet your new daughter!

We are looking forward to your next post from China!

We love you,
The Millers