Here is a video of mommy and daddy's lesson on how to pronounce Alaina's Chinese name. It is kind of long but pretty hilarious especially at the end.
Just copy and paste this link into your browser bar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IQySUwriY
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have not laughed that hard in a REALLY long time! That video is precious!!! Lucy, you definitely advance to the head of the class. Doug, I am sorry to say, but I think you will have to attend summer school for many years to come to catch up! (Maybe you can even squeeze in some water skiing lessons after classes!!) We love you guys! Welcome home - your family is just beautiful!
Welcome home!!! I am at work and just watched the video. I was laughing so hard my co-worker in the next office over came in my office to see what I was doing. I had to share it with her. You guys are hilarious. Going to the Mtns this weekend so won't be in SS to see you guys but will be back next weekend. Can't wait to see you!
Beth and Alan
I am laughing so hard.. I love her teaching TWO TEACHERS!!! Thats the irony! She is adorable and SOOO Happy! Her name should mean Joy because you can see it through her.
Hope you all are adjusting well and Welcome Home Wu Xu Hui - Alaina!!
the Wright family
Lucy, Oh my goodness, this is adorable! It is so neat to hear that sweet little voice that goes with the sweet face. I absolutely LOVE her spunk!!!
I'd give Doug an "A" for enthusiasm! It seems that Alaina is a little more demanding of Daddy. I guess she's getting him use to being wrapped around her little finger.
Thanks for sharing - it just makes me misty-eyed to think she's actually HOME with you. What a blessing.
Linda Z.
Sprinkles and I have just finished watching it and are still laughing. PRICELESS VIDEO! Lauren, you did an awesome job videoing. How you didn't laugh the entire time throughout the video is beyond me. Thanks so much for sharing!
Too Funny. I thought Doug did fine. I could not say it. !LOL
She will speak english in no time. I did not speak or understand english when I came to America. I was just about her age. Few months. Its easy for kids.
ok, Scott and I are in tears from laughter!!
So cute!
So adorable! Give all the girls a hug for us!
Hope Ally gets some good sleep!
Let us know how school goes.
Jorja is set up for her preschool screening and evaluation on the 28th.
:)
Very cute video. Alaina is going to teach you Chinese instead of learning English. Makes sense to me :)
Debbie T
Welcome Home!!!!!
Okay Lucy - I'm laughing so hard that my kids think I'm crying! SOOOO Precious! Alaina is absolutely adorable and Randi has told us all about her first few days at home. She sounds as if she's doing great! Hopefully you will all get some rest this weekend with the holiday. Jennifer Tennant
That was hilarious!! How wonderful to have this video for years to come :) Can't wait to meet her. Have I told you guys lately just how brave I think you are!!
Oh my gosh! I cann't wait to meet her this weekend! This is absolutely adorable- so funny!
Aunt E and Umpa Kaul
that's a great video! i laughed out loud! i think the key to the pronunciation is saying it louder! ha! :)
Post a Comment