There is a nice cabinet in our room upon which our TV sits, and A and A decided to climb in while wearing their goggles. Notice that Alaina is wearing her new CUPCAKE PJ's? Ally said she liked them and I told her she could wear them when she is 5 -- that made her happy!
We walked to the White Swan (where most of our group is staying) last night and looked at the lobby. There is a giant Christmas tree and, of course, the beautiful waterfall! We have some touring this morning, since they are still on "holiday" for New Year.
It is a little strange to be back in this familiar place (that we thought we may never visit again -- who knew!). We meet our Small World group this morning, so we are excited about that!



3 comments:
What can I say, Ally likes her goggles :)...are they the frog ones from this summer? They look so cute in them - I bet Alaina will like swimming.
I am still so glad that it sounds like Alaina is doing well - for the most part. Only 1 week to go :).
Don't worry Lucy you will see the White Swan again when you go back to get that little boy that Doug found - :) :) :) :)
Stacy
Those girls and their goggles are too funny! I love that Alaina felt the need to teach you guys how to say her name properly. She's probably making a mental list of all the things you'uns obviously need to learn. ;) She's definitely feeling comfortable with you!
Hey, Lucy - who is the blogger who said your family is complete? Hello - did they not read the about the cute little boy back in Kunming...... :) :) :)
Well, it sure looks like y'all are having a great day! Thank you for posting pictures - they are precious! Oh my gosh - we cannot wait to meet her! That's so funny that she taught you how to pronounce her name? Does she allow you to call her Alaina at all? Hugs and kisses to all! Tell Doug to check his email if he has a chance - I'll send to you as well.
Post a Comment