Alaina is still speaking Chinese everywhere and all the time. Ally has picked up on how to say "No Way" (Boo Yah) to Dash. Alaina says Boo Yah pretty frequently, but she does ADORE Dash! And he loves her too - he gets more attention from Alaina than anyone.
Ally's word is "Hi Yah". While I doubt this is Chinese, it sounds like it is... she shouts this when she throws anything! The main things she throws are her shoes in the car, which is always fun if it happens right before I pull into the preschool line!
More later! I'm glad to be home; this weekend, it's daddy's turn to be away a little. He is at a music convention in Savannah. Would have loved to have gone with him, but couldn't swing it this year!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Lucy, Wish I had known about saying "Boo Yah" when you wanted books out of the plant early :) Bet you are glad to be back from the sales meeting.
Debbie T.
Hi Lucy....glad you are home! Sorry about the other day on the phone I was not even thinking it might be you when you called! Anyways, have fun this weekend :)
That is funny -Jorja says "Boo yah" all the time too. :)
yes, we had ice yesterday - beautiful weather today! :)
Post a Comment