I just got this email from our agency rep:
We got an e-mail from Lily (in China rep) over the weekend. Your dossier was given to the director of the Waiting Child program on Thursday. We HOPE that your LOA will be sent out sometime this week. We’ll keep you updated when we hear more.
This is just amazing and so huge! The only hold up after LOA comes will be our 800A approval from the USCIS (US immigration) and we are in the process of "clearing up" some issues with that.
We hope to hear something very quickly, because if there is a remote chance we will be in China over Christmas, we have a lot of things to plan and decide! Oh my -- it suddenly feels so real and exciting and CLOSE!!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
im so excited for you
YEA......Lucy it is here! I know that you are very excited :) - Congrats!
Oh wow, that makes 3 of my friends going to China for Christmas!
Hope you hear VERY soon! I'd think they were pretty sure to send an email to you like that one!!
I am so excited for your family! This time last year I was following along as your welcomed litte Ally into your family. Now I check daily to see if you guys have heard anything on your journey to Alaina and it makes my day when you have made progress! Congratulations!
AWESOME!! We will be praying for that LOA and TA to come quickly!!! How exciting!!!
I hope your LOA comes for you this week and ours too!!! We were told on November 7th that we were out of review. We had hoped it would arrive last week and it did not. We are on day 121. :::sigh::: That December window is closing but it isn't shut yet!! :) Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment