

We stopped in at Publix for their "Season Kick-Of" tonight and Ally was very excited to see Santa. She even let him hold her! YEAH! Although she talked more about the life size dino she saw than Santa, at least she liked him.
Here is our ornament for Alaina. I hope we will see her sweet smile soon.
Ally added more decorations to her tree. As she added each ornament, she said "perfect"! It's so cute. Of course, she put most of the ornaments in one bunch, but as she said, it was "perfect" in her eyes! And I agree.



3 comments:
So cute about Ally, Lucy! I can't wait to see her again :). I hope you will get to hold Alaina very soon! We haven't taken B & M yet to see Santa...last year M screamed but B thought he was cool!
Cute !
Wonderful!!!!!!!!! Emily is terrified of Santa.........
Post a Comment