Friday, November 21, 2008

LOA!

We have it! Well, actually our agency in TN has it! But that is GREAT News! One step closer to POSSIBLY meeting our little Alaina THIS YEAR (now it may be at the very end of the year, but what ever!!!). Will post more details once I know them!

BTW, LOA is Letter of Approval/Acceptance from China! It's almost the last thing from China before we can travel!!!!! Can I be more excited? I suppose the next few weeks will dictate that!

There are a few reasons we are pushing to get Alaina by the end of the year. First, we will qualify for the adoption tax credit in 2008, not 2009. Secondly, and most importantly, Sara and Lauren will only miss one week of school, if this time frame works. That would be so much better, especially for Sara since it will be a new semester in HS. At least the first day would be a syllabus review! Come on, come on... let's go to CHINA!!!!

8 comments:

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

There are no words to tell you how excited we are for you guys! Four precious daughters - life doesn't get any sweeter than that! Let's Celebrate!

Mom 2 six said...

Woooo-Hooooooo !!

Donna said...

Congrats!! Let's get your little one home soon. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Beth and Ryan said...

Yippee for you guys! I am so excited for all of you!

Katy said...

Congrats on LOA!!!! Wow! Thanks for your updated location. I just looked at the clock and realized there's no way I could be at Perimeter at 10am anyway. Let me know when you guys all get back from China and I will meet you anywhere to see those new kiddos :-)

Stacy said...

Yea....Congrats Lucy! I know you are very excited and so are we :).

Unknown said...

Are you serious?? THIS YEAR!?!? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember just last year waiting knowing we were going in January!
OMG!! PINCH ME!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Thanks for coming to my blog! You know I guess that Susannah is from Kunming also and had a heart defect, well actually several. :) I would LOVE to know more about your agency as I saw they are in TN? Is that right? I will send you my email in another message since you have moderation. :))