


Saturday we joined the "other girls" to celebrate Frannie turning 3 years old! It was fun to see them together. I hope we can get another Santa picture this Christmas (and going forward). In picture number 1 you will see Ally, Frannie, Danielle and Shelby.
Sara invited Lauren and Ally up to her room for a "sleepover" last night. I think that Lauren and Ally slept fine, but Sara said that Ally wiggled so much and wanted to go from the bed to the floor, so she didn't sleep all that well. Ally was so cute last night when they were getting ready last night. She was running around the house yelling, "Yippee! Yippee!"



3 comments:
What a great picture of me and Ally! Thanks so much for the fun games. My Dad likes Candyland even more than I do. Looking forward to that Christmas photo too xoxo Frannie
Oh I'm always jealous when you guys get together!! Next time I'm coming over too!!!
Those four girls are sooo cute! I am so glad that Ally had fun trick-or-treating and I loved the Nemo costume :).
Post a Comment