Hey Lucy-- Maybe we will stop by! I'd love to have a picture of everyone so I can tell that story! Perimeter again? I know Lilla will not go near Santa this year! She said she dreamed last night that Santa was trying to kill her. Egads!! Katy
Lucy - you guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! I dearly love reading about your "ventures" to China! Hopefully it will happen soon! Best wishes to you and your family!
4 comments:
I am praying it comes soon for you guys! :)
Hey Lucy--
Maybe we will stop by! I'd love to have a picture of everyone so I can tell that story! Perimeter again? I know Lilla will not go near Santa this year! She said she dreamed last night that Santa was trying to kill her. Egads!!
Katy
Lucy - you guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! I dearly love reading about your "ventures" to China! Hopefully it will happen soon! Best wishes to you and your family!
It STINKS doesn't it?!?!
Post a Comment