The girls and I watched every minute from home and cheered each time the Yellow Jackets scored! A very sweet victory! UGA had won the last 7 years, so GT fans have waited a long time! And it was an incredible game (48-45) and quite often a nail-biter.
We hosted my side of the family for Thanksgiving and had such fun. No one spent the night, but we had a nice dinner and fun inside and out. The girls love for their little cousins to come over (Zane 5, Madison 4, and Drew 3 -- he is a week older than Ally!).
On Friday AM nice and early, Doug, Sara and Lauren hit the stores at 5 AM. I got up and did some present wrapping while Ally slept till 7:30 (yeah!). They returned home with several outfits for A and A from Gymboree (my very favorite little kids store)!
The house is decorated and I'm almost done with the shopping. I will mail off our VISA applications and passports on Monday. Let's get moving CCAA and send our TA! I just want to know so I can make some plans! I have heard from 2 other moms whose LOAs went with ours from Small World (our agency), so we may travel with them. For one family, this will be their 7th China adoption -- yes, you read that right -- 7th! And her daughter (just turned 1) is in Kunming - same place as Alaina!



4 comments:
Go-Ja-ckets!!! What more to be thankful for? Okay, besides TA? Hope your wait ends like... Monday!!!
Happy Rest of the Weekend!
Well I dont have to be happy about the GT win but its well deserved!
Wow, you have a lot on your plate...but we are praying for a speedy adoption! Miracles can happen!
Wrapping already?? What a great idea.. i usually just put them all in a tote and wait til 2 nights before... New resolution... wrap gifts as you buy them!!!
Hugs!
Jen
I was sad about UGA's performance but congrats on the game! :) Randi showed me some really cute pics form the party last night - I was sad not to be there and finally get to see all the china girls I have been following but maybe one day I will get to see them in person! :) Oh and I saw Doug and the girls from a far on Friday (they were headed into the Disney Store) but by the time I got there I could not find them...
They are all so precious!!! How wonderful that you all get to hang out and let the girls be such sweet friends!!!
Post a Comment