I just can't wait. I'm so tired of bedtimes, homework, getting up early, and WORK! Ready for a little break! It would be a bonus if it was hot and sunny, but we'll see...
Here are a couple of pics of A and A happenings. Not much but making messes and then "pulling teeth" to get them to clean up.
Their messes daily include (take your pick):
A) paper, scissors, staples, markers, crayons (luckily there is no glue or glitter available)
B) blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, dolls
C) rolling suitcases, backpacks, toy shopping carts loaded with Beanie Babies
When they aren't doing one of the above, they are watching "Diego" or "Dora" or "Ni Hao, Kai Lan" (see top pic). Both of them know the Spanish words that Diego says in every episode! Now THAT is a funny thing to hear!!!
That's about it... I HAVE to start writing down phrases that Alaina is saying...



3 comments:
Right there with you with the messes! I only have one- can't imagine two!!! I loved seeing you today! Looking forward to Saturday!!!
silly girls! yes, I began cleaning the girls room... again... yesterday - didn't get very far -they want to "help"!
So glad y'all have Spring Break! Ours was early - but muchly needed and we enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait for summer break!
Is Alaina still loving school? Jorja cries going and clings to me when I pick her up and for the rest of the day. Poor thing! I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see her in class.
Have a wonderful day!
Hope you have wonderful weather for spring break! Too rainy up here for my taste right now.
As far as cleaning up, I've found that when I hand the things to the littles and tell them where to put them, we get everything done very quickly. Much better than fighting with them and then me ending up doing all the work!
Post a Comment