I'll post a picture of the person in our family that broke her (there's a hint -- it's not daddy) arm this spring break while swinging on a playground swing in Ohio tomorrow....
Anyway, we had a great week, except for that! Any guesses???
Here is a link to my friend Jackie's blog -- she and Eric are in CHINA right now getting to know their new daughter, Melina! Too tired to post much now --
Come on, post your "guess" in our comments! And tell us why you guessed who you guessed!!! Why not have a little fun with a broken bone!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Ally, because she likes to go high. Or maybe its you! Its bad for who ever did it. ouch.
I would guess Lauren. She is the one I picture as a "daredevil," and I would say that she broke it after jumping off while the swing was still in motion. :o( I hope whomever it is heals fast!!
I'm going to guess Lucy - because it's a much more exciting story when it's an adult breaking a bone. Really, though, I hope this whole post is a delayed "April Fool's" joke!
My guess is Alaina - trying to do some silly trick that her big sisters were doing!
So sorry for who ever! Hope the cast is off in time for summer!
hmmm...I say Lucy too. Just because you didn't post much....takes longer with one arm to type???
Oh my... I can't guess! I am so sorry!!!
Hhhhmmmm, I am going for Lauren who was trying to show just how high she could JUMP out of the swing for her sisters.
Lucy? Oh no.
Lucy! I like to jump out of swings, too. Jeff says Doug (even though I told him it wasn't Doug)
i think it is lucy too. what does that say that SO many of us are guessing YOU??????
I think it is Lucy or she wouldn't try to make us guess!!??? Come on Lucy please tell. :)
Debbie T
I would guess, but I already know the answer! So I won't ruin it for everyone else! :)
Susan
Post a Comment