Saturday, February 28, 2009

Twirly Girl Alaina and Super Hero Ally





Inspired by my friend Sharon, I put my Hobby Lobby coupon to use, bought some fabric and blew the dust off the ole sewing machine! It took me over a week to finish Alaina's, so hopefully Ally's will go a little quicker!

Miss Sheryl took this great picture of Ally and Linzi jumping on the tramp one day! She caught Ally at just the perfect moment. The funny thing is that Ally has these little sunglasses that have a stretchy strap like goggles that she will wear and say "I'm super hero, mommy"!

7 comments:

Scott and Joan said...

cute dress!! Alaina looks very happy with it!

Anonymous said...

Darling dress and Ally looks like she is having a ball. They are both adorable!!!

Margaret M said...

I love the dress! So cute!!! and the trampoline picture is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Luuucccyyy, I had no idea you had the sewing talent. I feel like I know more about you now than when we worked together. You go girl.
Debbie T.

Jodi said...

You go girl! adorable dress!
and what a photo of Ally!!

Too cute!!
You are so talented!

bugs parents said...

I LOVE the dress!!! It's so cute - looks like she is having a great time spinning in it! Wish I could remember all the home-ec I learned in junior high all those many years ago!

Stacy said...

Ok Lucy.......I am MORE THAN IMPRESSED! You did a AWESOME job on that dress ~ will you show me how to do this sometime? I love the clothes that Sharon makes for Ella Kate and I try to get inspired but I just don't have a clue where to start! :)

Good Job :)