Ally and I frequently share a little friendly banter that I usually start with saying, "Ally, I love you". Her reply has quickly become, "No way, I love you", to which I reply, "No way, I love you", and so on and so on... She makes me laugh so many times each day!
Just this morning as I was getting dressed, Ally was sitting in our bed. After our "I love you" coversation, here is what was discussed...
Ally - "I want a ba"
Mommy - "What?"
A - "A ba" (she was saying bra)
M - "you don't need a bra until you are a big girl"
A - "I AM a big girl and I want a geen (green) bra" (no I don't have a green one...)
M - "Someday you can get a green bra"
A - "I have dots. I want boobies, mommy"
M - "When you get boobies, we will get your green bra"
A - "I want big boobies just like you mommy"
Because of my laughter (if you have never met me, this IS funny), the conversation ended at that! Could that be any cuter? And she was totally serious!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Lucy,
I am laughing so hard!! That is the funnies conversation I've heart. Dots!! ha!!
Jen
Too cute! Maybe she will be a bra designer! :)
Bryan taught J&J "nipples" - ugh - we were doing fine with "bubbles" (you know,they put bubbles on themselves in the bathtub!) Now they run around (in public)... "oh, big nipples" - lovely! :)
Yes, Jorja screams too - so fun... NOT! What happened to these quiet girls in China. Guess this is a good thing! :)
Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing a funny story! Hope you all are doing well!!!
Blessings,
Shay
So funny! i love these little conversations when you get a peek at how they trully view the world. So sweet!
You need to take Ally the next time you go bra shopping so that you can have this conversation in a public place. ;) Too cute!
Umpa Caul and I just got the biggest laugh out of this! How funny! Sure love you all.
Aunt E
Post a Comment