Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Naked Dog and A Beluga







We started our Saturday morning quite early and took off for downtown Atlanta. My mom had given us passes for the Georgia Aquarium and for lunch at the Varsity! I wasn't feeling all that great (sinuses), but we had fun. We all enjoyed seeing the fish and other aquatic life.

I laughed when I looked at the pic of the girls at the Varsity - never have WE worn so much RED when at the V - usually, we are wearing GT gold! Oh well - happy Valentines Day!







A and A both enjoyed exchanging Valentine treats with their school friends. We got them each a little lunch box tin with treats; the big girls got hearts with chocolates. Alaina's was princess and Ally's was Lightning McQueen (Cars) (couldn't find Diego)... They loved them and carried them around all day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had V in Athens last weekend when we went to a Gymdawgs meet. Good eats! Glad the girls loved it! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Blessings,
Shay

Shanna said...

Awwww! is there anything more wonderful than a meal at the Varsity!! I can hardly drive through town without feeling my car automatically pull toward the exit ramp. Yummy! (and just down right gross at the same time)
Hugs to you~
Shanna

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

What fun - LOVE ALL THE RED! Too bad a bulldog was missing from the pics! Do your realize that our sailing with Mickey and Minnie is in less than 3 months - OMG! I'm so ready - I was just online looking at shore excursions! Hope you're feeling better, L.

Stacy said...

Hi lady! I LOVE the Varsity ~ sooo good. We haven't gone to the Aquarium yet but hopefully we can go soon. I love the pictures of the girls.....I hope Alaina is still doing well :)

I hope your doing well :)
Stacy

Jodi said...

Oh, Ally and Jailyn would get along so wonderfully!
What a fun weekend!
Hope you are feeling better - I have been under the weather too - 'tis the season!