Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please Look at Susannah

PLEASE PLEASE hop over to Susannah's site. Her mom wrote the most amazing post I think I have EVER read (and I've read a lot of blog posts!). Her heart surgery is today and she is asking for prayers for her little girl. They haven't even mentioned her lip/mouth surgery - that will happen later. This is the little girl that I mentioned a few weeks ago that was in the hospital when her family arrived in China. She is in the same city as Alaina. She has been through SO much and still has a long road to travel.

Say a prayer for them (Susannah, her family, her doctors); I will.

Please read today's post called "Last Night was Different". Have a box of tissues nearby - this post may make a difference in someone's life - the part about opening your heart to adoption. Just think, if just ONE famliy considers adopting because of this little post - it's staggering to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were so right about the tissues.... i think my computer keyboard got a little soggy.

Anonymous said...

whoops that was me writing that previous comment, see how soggy my keyboard was....

Stacy said...

Hey Lucy - yes, you are right...it was a tear jerker! I have enjoyed following this blog and I was so happy to see that Savannah came out of surgery doing ok.