Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family (that we don't even know) in China in Crisis

There is a family in Kunming (Alaina's city) with their critically ill daughter (well, she isn't officially theirs yet, but they are desperately trying to get her paperwork pushed through). My heart just breaks for them. Their little girl is so sick. I am guessing they are from TN, because they mention getting her back to Vandy's Heart Hospital. Please say a prayer for them - I will, too. (It looks like they took their blog private)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be praying...

EVERY broadway song is in my repertoire...

Unknown said...

We did and we are... my heart breaks... keep us posted please.

Anonymous said...

They opened up the blog again. I just feel so sad for this child. Why is this still happening in 2008? I pray everyday for our world.

RJ