Ally went for her first day of preschool this morning and did GREAT! I'm so happy that she did fine and didn't cry! We went to Miss Sheryl's this morning (as usual) and followed each other to the church. It was so funny, Linzi and Ally's outfits coordinated! They were just too cute together - in their navy and white. We didn't even plan it, but it sure looked like we did! Today was a short day (9 - 10:30), but Friday is the full schedule (9-noon).
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
First Day of Pre-School
Ally went for her first day of preschool this morning and did GREAT! I'm so happy that she did fine and didn't cry! We went to Miss Sheryl's this morning (as usual) and followed each other to the church. It was so funny, Linzi and Ally's outfits coordinated! They were just too cute together - in their navy and white. We didn't even plan it, but it sure looked like we did! Today was a short day (9 - 10:30), but Friday is the full schedule (9-noon).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
gosh, wasn't she just a baby yesterday?
RJ
My oh my she looks so BIG! Where does the time go??
They did so well today! I still have to get the pictures off my camera. If you think about it, bring a memory stick and I will load you up with a million Ally pics. :-) Have I told you lately how much I love her?!!! My camera loves her too!
Sheryl
she is ADORABLE! do you still do your mommy sale every year? that was so much fun (for me) and i be a lot of stress (for you and melissa)...
Fun!!! Ally looks so excited.
well I don't know about Emily, but I will definetly cry when she leaves next year......:(
Absolutely precious and I am so proud of you being so much braver than me!!! Am I being too selfish? Should I have let her go? Ally and Linzi looked so happy to being going together- maybe thats what I need- another friend to go in with her!!! :)
Shay
She looks so BIG!!! What a cutie pie. Such a milestone.
I declare- she's about as cute as her aunt was on her first day of school!! Love to ALL the "girls".
Post a Comment