You know ... there are just certain things that come out of your mouth before you even realize how ridiculous they sound! Yes, these words, "Don't put cake in your panties, Ally" came out of my mouth. That about says it all. When I asked her WHY she was putting cake in her panties, her reply was "why not?" (which, by the way, is her standard reply to most questions these days).
We officially closed on our mountain cabin yesterday, so we are heading up this weekend to get some things set up! Sara has homecoming on Sat PM, so I'm coming back with her so she can go to the dance with some friends. I know, how can this possibly be happening? I know.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We loved seeing Ally @ lunch on Wednesday. Congrats on the cabin- hope you all enjoy it!!! Hope Sara has a great time @ homecoming!
That is a rather interesting thing to say! LOL!
HA HA ...did you ever see the Rugrat cartoons....and the tools they kept in the diapers...
My Anthony used to store cheerios in his diaper....maybe he thought we were going to eat all his food.....LOL........
I hope you are writing all this down for her one day because they are priceless sayings...
A neighbor gave me a monthly planner to write down daily things that Gabe does and says so I can later put it in his baby book when I have time.. just an idea... best gift I ever got.
LOL! Funny girl!
Post a Comment