

I'm so behind on posting pics, so I'll take this little opp to post a few! These first few are compliments of Sheryl!
Last Saturday, Sara went to her high school's Homecoming Dance! She went with a "group" of boys and girls. They went to dinner at Lin's Bistro (our fav little Chinese place nearby) and then to the dance! WOW -- Can I be that old? I suppose so!






3 comments:
The pic of the three girls together is sooo sweet!
Your family looks wonderful...I can never get my kids to look in the same direction at one time.......LOL
It's about time we got some photos.....ok had to throw that in.....hee hee
who are those grown up girls??????????? oh my goodness, it makes it all seem so LONG ago when i lived in atlanta....
hey, my sister in law is thinking of doing a mommy consignment sale... will you email me your phone number if it would be okay for her to call and chat about it with you....
leamarshall@mac.com
Post a Comment