I was tagged to post 7 "odd" facts about me. I'll see where this leads...
1. I love sweets - ice cream, brownies, candy bars, cookies, cake, etc. Caramel and Chocolate and Cinnamon are my fav flavors.
2. I am somewhat obsessed with my weight. Not that it always shows in the selections of foods that I make, as evidenced in #1. Maybe (hopefully) in reality, the word "obsessed" is a little strong -- maybe "aware" or "slightly consumed" is more accurate. This does concern me slightly about the message I may be sending the girls. I really do try to keep my focus on being healthy.
3. I love to make lists - of most anything impractical (some I write down, some I don't). For instance I have a list of favorite words (just like how they sound) which includes, but isn't limited to, "breeze", "stream", "fragrance", "sparkle". I have a list of fav musicians and songs (Billy Joel, Loverboy, Chicago, Queen, Berlin, Styx, Maroon 5, Steven Curtis Chapman, Aerosmith, I could go on...), things (kalidescopes, fireworks); see #1 for my list of fav flavors! The lists of lists go on! Whenever we go on a vacation, making a list of our favorite things is a ritual part of our drive home.
4. I spend way too much time reading blogs of people I know and don't know!
5. I love hot sauce - hot wings, in cheese dip, on omlets, even on salad instead of dressing.
6. If you had told me 20 years ago that I'd have 4 daughters, I'd have laughed in your face and said adamantly, "NOT POSSIBLE".
7. I love Christmas - for many reasons! We had hoped to celebrate Jesus' B'day in China this year, but it isn't likely to happen. I love the smells (yes I have a list for fav smells too -- Coppertone is at the top of that list!), music, lights, family, food, and of course, the excitement of the kids! I think it's almost time to put up the tree and turn on the stereo really loud with Amy Grant and The Carpenters!
My list goes on, but the rules for this game limited me to 7 things!!!
If you are a blogger and you have not "played" yet, give it a go!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh we have soooo much in common. I love Christmas and love the music. I know most people say this but I truly adore the holiday and just thinking about it makes me tear up!
I love lists!
I spend too much time reading blogs. I wont tell you how many I have on my blogline list
Oh, man - I have a recipe that calls for a whole bottle of Franks hotsauce (it is a dip) - I'll look for it!!
I see we are in the waiting game together! I love the name Alaina! Praying that you travel soon!
Let's get our LOAs tomorrow!!!!!!
Ok...I love making list too but mine usually are "to do" list. I have to make a list for everything (Christmas stuff I have bought, b-day party stuff, or things I need to get done - my list are boring). I don't feel organized if I don't make my lists :). I love sweets too especially donuts and chocolate!
Post a Comment