That is now Ally's favorite TV show. You may ask yourself, what is it? It's "Go, DIEGO, Go" she just calls it "Dee - Gah - Go". She loves it and will say, "I wanna watch 5 dee gah gos". 5 is her favorite number -- 5 for everything - sips, bites, poopies (yes, you heard me), books, etc...
She and Lauren have been playing Webkins online and Lauren let Ally pick her own password and login. All I know is that it involves "Elmo", "cupcake", and "chocolate milk". She does use Diego as a password too, but that is when she races to a doorway and blocks someone from going thru. We have to say "Diego" to get pass-thru permission.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! That day I met you guys at the mall was huge turning point! It "outed" me with my mom, who I think soon started praying for us to adopt again and it completely confirmed in my heart that we had to do a WC adoption. I couldn't go on with out it! But bot from December to September when DH gave the go ahead was still a long wait!! Anyway, sorry to clog your comments but i wanted to thank you!! Katy
With Emily everything is Dora, but she doesn't watch tv, so I'm amazed, but I guess Dora is everywhere....and here is the funny part.....I always thought Dora was annoying..........I'm in for it.............
Post a Comment