- Ally's rash has returned and we are "creaming" her twice daily; but it's still itchy
- Ally is talking SO much more
- Lauren is enjoying soccer
- Lauren made 1st chair trumpet in band (beating out all the boys).
- Sara went to a band competition in TN/NC this past weekend
- Sara babysat Ellie R. and really enjoyed it
I'm finding that having clothes for 4 (yes, I said 4) girls is a little daunting! I thought that I had not kept much of Lauren's clothes, even after we decided to adopt Ally. I was obviously fooling myself, because we keep finding clothes!!! I'm trying to get them together for the spring kids' sales, but it's a lot. We have really cut back on the buying, but we still have SO MUCH STUFF!!! It's hard to know what to keep/buy for Alaina.
Speaking of Alaina, I did get an email from our agency today saying that our dossier is in review. Doesn't really mean we are close to LOA, but it is (supposedly) translated. We are about 75 days into our expected 90 day wait for USCIS approval. It's possible that things will begin to happen soon.
I did something today that I have dreamed of for several years. I mailed 2 stories to a publisher. These are my David Thompson stories - based on my childhood as a tomboy. David was my best friend from toddlerhood thru 1st grade (when we moved from KY to GA) and we got into a little trouble from time to time. Anyway, the publisher I sent the stories to said not to expect any reply in less than 6 months... we'll see!
A few pics...
Lauren the goalie



5 comments:
Ally: You look soooo big to me! How did you grow up so fast! I'm growing too, but my bum stays little. xo Frannie
P.S. I don't care what kind of panties I wear as long as they are not thongs.
I can't imagine buying clothes for 4 girls! I can barely control myself with one! Everything is so darn cute!
if you get published I get a copy!!!!
How old is Alaina? I have a lot of pictures from the orphanage, and may have one of her if she in not in foster care. I think we saw all the SN children who were there.
Hugs,
Heather
Congrats Lucy on sending your materials off...I can't wait to buy the books! :)
Post a Comment