Ditto, everyday I am so surprised to see Zoe.I am so amazed that I was allowed to adopt her.That way on the other side of the world was the perfect little girl just waiting for our family.It does seem like the whol;e China trip was a dream.. We will probably still feel this way 20 years from.. Good luck with your new travels
4 comments:
I totally understand! :) I feel that way all the time!
AMEN........and we are so happy for you guys! Both of you are so lucky to have each other. :)
I agree!! Hard to believe how we as parents ended up with our great kids.
Ditto, everyday I am so surprised to see Zoe.I am so amazed that I was allowed to adopt her.That way on the other side of the world was the perfect little girl just waiting for our family.It does seem like the whol;e China trip was a dream.. We will probably still feel this way 20 years from.. Good luck with your new travels
Post a Comment