Friday, October 31, 2008

Cutest Little Nemo

Ally was Nemo for Halloween. She got to wear her costume on Wednesday to preschool (with Linzi), Thursday to the band party, Friday for Trick or Treat, and finally on Saturday to Frannie's b'day/costume party! Let's just say that the $10 we spent last year at the Disney store was well spent! She had so much fun and wore the hat part of the costume each time. She wasn't that crazy about that part, but kept it on.
























My friend Donna got her LOA today for baby Faith. Not only am I happy for her family, I am excited for ours! We are a couple of weeks behind them, so I'll start getting excited in a few weeks. There is a chance that, due to some circumstances, their LOA may have been expidited. So I called the USCIS today to check on our 800A. The lady that I spoke with said that she would review my file and to call her back on Tuesday. So, I suppose our application and home study is on the "hot seat" with the US immigration! I just hope there are no problems. Maybe the "squeaky wheel" theory will speed us up! So, for now, we are waiting for 2 things -- LOA from China AND 800A approval from USCIS... then once those arrive, we can do more paperwork and then we plan our trip! Some days, I can't believe that we are going back!!!!! YEAH!

3 comments:

Beth and Ryan said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! I am so anxious for you guys to get your LOA and begin to finalize your trip plans. So exciting!

Donna said...

Cutest little Nemo I have ever seen! Looking forward to seeing you guys later today. YES, we are going to China-soon ;)

Briana's Mom said...

So adorable! Hope your LOA comes soon!