Monday, June 30, 2008

PA!

We got our Pre-Approval (PA) on Friday. I spent a lot of time today on the phone with Hope and Small World trying to get things going, so we can get this dossier done asap! I'm sure hoping it is on it's way within the week. That will really get things moving.

We met with Ellen and Donna today for a quick lunch and talked a lot about the procedures and how things are different, etc. Donna always has a wealth of info. I personally think she could run her own agency and get lots of babies out of China and into homes! I wish that Frannie and Shelby had joined their moms, but Ally did OK with Lauren there and behaved herself with thoughts of an ice cream for being a good girl!

Sara got home today from Disney with lots of fun stories and laughing and in need of some sleep! She had so much fun and "learned" so much from Miss Randi (Sara told me "these people are professionals") about maximizing your Disney experience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are praying your dossier will get there fast and you will have your precious daughter ASAP!!! Hope you are having a great week!!!
Love Shay

Beth and Ryan said...

Congratulations! It is so much fun to watch you all as you go through the experience again. I can't wait to possibly meet your family at First Friday in August.
Beth

Donna said...

WOOHOO-PA PA! Now where is mine ;) Good to see you all yesterday. Sorry if I got you all worked up over your paperwork. I am sure your agency will make sure Alaina makes it home soon!