We had so much fun this year at the beach! There were so many times that I remembered how we felt 2 years ago ... hoping to know something about Ally. And 1 year ago ... just days before we left for China! It was just so fun to have a little one running around learning to enjoy the sand and waves. The big girls enjoyed playing with Ally and their 3 little cousins! It was a busy and, at times, noisy, house. We all had such fun. Here are a few more pics.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Beach Week - Details!
We had so much fun this year at the beach! There were so many times that I remembered how we felt 2 years ago ... hoping to know something about Ally. And 1 year ago ... just days before we left for China! It was just so fun to have a little one running around learning to enjoy the sand and waves. The big girls enjoyed playing with Ally and their 3 little cousins! It was a busy and, at times, noisy, house. We all had such fun. Here are a few more pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Precious pictures! I don't think there is anything more beautiful than pictures taken on the beach- fun or formal. I am so happy you all had a great week. My sister's in-laws' air went out so they were back in Summerville last week. Anyway hope you all are getting back in a routine at home.
Post a Comment