Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Water in China

We recently asked Alaina about the drinking water at her house in China. She said she did not drink it out of the sink or out of small bottles, but that they had a big bottle that was turned upside down in their house. Her cousin (?) would go to get new bottles and bring them back to her house. There was a red button for hot and a blue button for cold. She drew us a picture and it looks like a water filer system. Go figure! (Hey, if I don't write these little tid-bits down, I'll forget them)

She and Sara are in the playroom singing songs in Chinese - she still laughs at our attempts!!!

2 comments:

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

I hope they're singing Disney Princess songs in Chinese!!! Hope we can connect next Sunday after church to catch up.

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Good to get caught up yesterday. Hope your trips are all safe and fun! Hope to see you soon, Ellen