Saturday, March 13, 2010

439 days

Any guesses? I'll tell ya'll later. Come on, post your guess!

Alaina and Ally both had playdates yesterday. Alaina went to Mairyn's house (a friend from her class at school) and Ally went to play with Linzi and Miss Sheryl. They both had a great time. I asked Alaina if Mairyn knew her middle name, and Alaina replied, "Of course she does mommy. She is my best friend and that's what you do. You tell your best friend everything about you!"

Sara and I did a 5K this morning at a beautiful park in Lawrenceville. We were not prepared, but we did it anyway. Now I will pay the price for a few days. It was a wake-up call, so to say!

Met Ellen at the mall for lunch with Frannie and Gracie -- G's surgery is next week. They were in the area and we met at the mall (much to S and L's dismay, yeah right!). Lauren's b'day is coming up this week - the big 13!

Maybe someday I'll hook up the ole camera and post a pic or two!

3 comments:

Beth and Ryan said...

439 days until you are boarding an airplane to go get your baby boy in China???!!! Kind of kidding but know that you are friends with Donna so anything is possible :)

Jodi said...

Since you first got to hold Alaina!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

hey Beth -- you are funny, but right about Donna! She is a mess! I don't see us going back for another child - just for a Heritage trip for A and A...