Have any of you all printed your blogs for the sake of "keeping" them? I'm always a little nervous that this online journal will someday mysteriously disappear (or in reality, that I will delete it accidentally!). I need to print our "Ally in China" blog and just put it in a book for her, since I never post to that one anymore. Thoughts? If you have printed it, how have you "put it together"???
AND/OR - does anyone know how to save a blog to a hard drive?
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hi My friends at the school where I work, printed out my blog from our travel. We have a book binding machine so they bound it. Some one also told me of a wbsite called"blub" that will print out your blogs for a fee. I am checking into that to make yarly journals!!!
My friend Heather had a book made of her blogs. The website is blurb.com and it imports the blogs into their website. If your not picky, it can import into a generic layout and then pay and they send the book....i was picky and set up the layout myself.
No way to save to hard drive. The only thing we found to do was to copy it to notepad but that was just the words.
The absolute best way is to make a book.
Hope that helps.
-jana
I print mine periodically and save it in a binder. I love that I have the memories!
I have periodically printed ours too. I also used Blurp for the first year. I need to import/do more years into books. It is not that easy and time consuming. If you find anyone who will do it reasonably, let us know!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
I printed our China journey for mikala. I was home for Gwens journey so I printed hers and put it together in a photo album for when they came home and she still adds stuff to it today!
You can visit my business blog at theblogcafe.org and see on my new tips&tricks section on the sidebar, how to backup your blog quickly and securely.
Hope that helps!
Your fellow adoption buddy,
Jen
Post a Comment