Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just for Kicks


Here is a picture that my friend Ellen sent me a while back. Ally (far right) is wearing her "Naturally JoJo" T'shirt (to this day, she will choose a T shirt over any clothing item - who can blame her?). I like it that her shirt already said Ally (well NaturALLY) even before we knew her! Her buddy Frannie (sporting an off the shoulder red tank top) is the second one in the picture. Aren't they precious? Again, I am nothing short of AMAZED that these little girls now live within 20 minutes (OK, 30 with traffic) of each other! How can someone look at this and NOT believe in miracles??? Go ahead, tell me how!!!

(the little boy in the middle lives in Sweden; I don't know about the other two children...)

6 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I believe in Miracles!!! I love, kiss, hug, teach, laugh, cry, hold one EVERYDAY!!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Blessings!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Come on Lucy, let's go back and get two more. What's just one more in the family? Wait a minute, I forgot about the paperwork and the wait for a second.

Jodi said...

I'm ready to go back!!! This photo of these angels just make my day!

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

I SO AGREE! I almost feel sad for people who haven't had the privilege to adopt - I feel like they've missed out on such a special part of life. So glad Alaina's doing better. Bless her heart!

Carol said...

I think I found the father of the one boy in the photo....he saw a picture and contacted me to tell me that was his son..........do you want the contact email??? He said he would like to know all of us......

Eva in Sweden said...

Hi,
the boy to the left is our charming son, Olle. We live in Sweden. The boy in the middle lives in the Netherlands.

Eva