As of her 4 year old check up, Ally weighs 26.4 pounds and is 36 inches tall. Pretty big girl, huh? She is still not on the US growth chart for weight, but is on there for height (1st %'ile - wow!); but she is steadily growing, so her doctor isn't concerned. She did fine for the hearing and vision tests too. That was her ticket into Pre-K!
All of the girls are doing well and settling into their new routines. Sara is into marching band and is still lifeguarding a few days a week. Lauren is playing and ref'ing soccer. I'm thinking about getting Aliana (and maybe Ally too) into some sort of dance class. Our pediatrician suggested that might help Aliana's feet to turn out more naturally w/o any medical intervention. We'll see. It's hard to toss another activity into the mix.
I was away all weekend at UGA for yearbook camp. We had a good turn out and all went well, but I came home pretty tired. Meanwhile, or should I say "once again", Doug surprised me with a little project at home. He cleaned the carpet in the family room, bought a new rug, rearranged the furniture so that we could all enjoy the brand new HUGE TV he also bought! Early Christmas for him, I say!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad Ally's appt went so well. I think the girls would love dance but also know what it means to add one more thing- maybe they would put them in the same class and you would only have to go once! EK loves her class!!! So glad everyone is adjusting to school. We are too. Amazing that Doug does stuff like that- can't ever imagine Scott doing that while I was away- oh that's right, I am NEVER away! :)
This blog is amazingly beautiful. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Will look forward to following & your future posts! Great to reconnect with you, Lucy.
Post a Comment