I have had a hard time with this the last few weeks. The big girls have been busy (spend the nights, soccer, lifeguard classes) the last few Saturdays, so I haven't gotten any pics. Today (well, right now) we are ALL at home this AM -- L does have soccer and we are heading to the little house this afternoon and going to a circus today! That should be fun! (Check the next post down and make a guess on A/A artwork!)
Ally and Alaina are "styling" mommy's hair.

Lauren is ready for soccer (notice her "goalie knee"?).

Sara is trying to wash her hands after giving the cat some water, which is a little hard with her arm still in the immobilizing sling. Dr says it is healing nicely - she goes back in 2 weeks, hopefully for "dismissal".

1 comment:
Happy to see @9. I see no gray hair Lucy.
Post a Comment