We have had a great weekend. Did some running, some eating, some shopping, and had some fun! It is quite hard to put into words what all these girls mean to me (and us). After church (Alaina's first time to go to "big church" - she did pretty well) we ate at Zaxby's. We came home and Daddy took the big girls out shopping, while I stayed home with the littles as they played in the sprinkler.
Sara and Lauren came home and gave me a MD card with a camera memory card - and a note that said the mem card was so I could take more pictures. Each of them had a silly grin on their face and I had a pretty good idea that there was something that went with the memory card. And I was right - a new camera -- the BIG BOY!!! I haven't used it yet, but will soon, a lot! I can't wait to learn how to use it - I want to know how to take pics at night!
The girls took a quick swim in the cold pool today. Alaina liked it OK, but was a tad nervous. She will be fine once she has a few more times in the water!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! We are sooo blessed, aren't we?
Happy Mother's Day! So happy you had a great day! What kind of camera did you get??? Dying to know!
How COOL..........enjoy your new camera! :)
Post a Comment