Today was the "Awards Day" for K and Alaina was SO excited! I think she understands that tomorrow is the last day of school. I don't know if she realizes that she will have a lot of days off, or if she thinks it's just a weekend. Who knows? Anyway, here she is with some friends and her teachers (Mrs. Adams and Ms. Conoley)!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebration for Kindergarten
Today was the "Awards Day" for K and Alaina was SO excited! I think she understands that tomorrow is the last day of school. I don't know if she realizes that she will have a lot of days off, or if she thinks it's just a weekend. Who knows? Anyway, here she is with some friends and her teachers (Mrs. Adams and Ms. Conoley)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Absolutely precious! She is beaming with love and joy. What an awesome year she has had!!! I know she will have such a fun summer!!!
Blessings!
Sharon
She does look so happy.Really nice to see.
It is absolutely amazing to see how fast Alaina has adjusted to American life, school, and the English language! She is incredibly bright......and adorable!! God has truly blessed her (and the rest of the Harkness fmaily). (And we LOVE Mrs. Adams!!!)
Can she be any more proud!
Her smile is the best!!! :)
I quickly looked at my blog to see if there were any new posts from friends - and had to pull up the stool to sit and take this one in!
Just brought tears to my eyes!
Y'all are beautiful!! God's light shines through each and every one of you!
How far are y'all from Birmingham?
We will be going there for July 11th reunion with our agency! It would be fun to see if Pophams and whoever else could meet up there!
She looks SO happy and proud! Kudos to mom and dad for that :)
Wow! Alaina is just glowing! It's hard to believe that is the same shy little girl we knew just a few short months ago. What changes, such growth in such a short time. All the love you have lavished on her is easy to see in her face!
Can't wait to see everyone in person again some day!
She is adorable. Glad to see her doing so well....happy summer!
JSJ
Post a Comment