Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Few Pics

I LOVE my new camera (still have a lot to learn)!

I took all of these pool pics from ACROSS the pool using my ZOOM! Love it... click on this first pic of Ally (or any of them) to see the splash of water! In my opinion, you can't compare this to a posed picture! How cute is this?






Broken Arm Sisters



Ally's Last Day of Preschool


11 comments:

LindaJ said...

GREAT PIC'S I love the one of the water. i have on like that of Braydon from a few years ago. It is still one of my fave's

bugs parents said...

I love the pictures!

Time at the pool already? We're still bringing jackets with us during the day! Hopefully some of the warmer weather will make it's way up here soon!

Jodi said...

Love all the photos!
I had to go swim suit shopping today - no fun!
I tried on a few and new they were a bad fit when Jorja said, "icky Momma"

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

All adorable! What camera did you get? Hope to get together really soon!
Shay

Beth and Ryan said...

Yes, the pics are great! We got a new camera for Christmas and it has been wonderful! It is amazing the quality difference and the details that show up now! Enjoy.

Renate said...

Wow, wonderful pictutes. Ally is so cute!

Margaret M said...

I love the splash picture!!!!! All of them are wonderful. It looks like a fun day!!!

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!!! I want your camera!

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Stacy said...

I still can't believe that Lauren broke her arm right before the cruise :(......I LOVE Ally's outfit - did you make it? :) Cute pics......

Anonymous said...

Awesome camera! And all I ever use is my camera phone. LOL
Debbie T.

Katy said...

Hey Lucy-
I'm about to get a new camera. What did you get?? I need advice and your pics look great!