Last Sunday night I took S and L to Target, while Daddy stayed home with the little ones. They got out the markers and decided to trace -- first their hands, then feet, then they somehow decided that it would be great idea to trace their booties! So, off came the pants and each took a turn sitting on the paper, while the other outlined! They each had evidence of marker on their booties when it came to bath time.
So, there you have it - this is what goes on around our house on any given evening!



7 comments:
ROFL! That is funny stuff!
Man, what kind of household do you have around there?!?!??!?
That is just toooooo FUNNY!!!!
I love it!! Only a Daddy would let them do that! :)
Love it!!!
Too Cute! :)
I guess daddy didn't know what they were doing....too funny! :) Hope you are doing well - I have been so busy lately that I have fallen behind on my blogging and reading them too! Facebook has completely been put on the back burner for now - no time! :) I know you guys are excited about your "adventure" coming up - I know R is :). Hope to see you soon!
that is absolutely hillarious- so glad you shared it with usb
Post a Comment